Pope Saint John Paul II Glory Stories CD
- What simple and short spiritual reading practice did he follow beginning with his seminary days (and continued up to the very day he died) that you can easily adopt?
- What prayer technique for leading boys did he learn during WWII (that fits our needs today)?
- What does "Divine Providence" really mean? Can you simply define it? (You will after this CD!)
- What did he do every Friday...and every day during Lent?
- To what did he attribute his miraculous survival of an assassination attempt?
- And much, much more that will inspire your family and help your growth in holiness.
Marcy said: "My 5 and 7 year olds were enthralled with JP II's story, and they wanted to get in the car each time to hear even more as we drove. We'll be ordering many more Glory Story CD's. Quiet, non arguing kids on a long car ride, plus our faith and wonderful saintly examples being taught... What's not to love about these CDs?!?!"
Marisa from Wisconsin said: "My boys are captivated by this story because of the example it gives of a faithful child who is not afraid when he trusts in God. I love that they are learning about an important historical event from a Catholic perspective, too."