St. Anne Shining Light Doll
Patron of: carpenters, child care providers, childless people, children, equestrians, grandparents, homemakers/housewives, miners, mothers, moving house, poverty, pregnancy, seamstresses, sterility, teachers
“Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.”
– Proverbs 23:22-25
St. Anne, the mother of the Virgin Mary and the grandmother of Jesus! St. Anne was unable to have children, but finally after both her and her husband, St. Joachim, cried out to God for a child an angel came and told them they would conceive. That baby was the Blessed Virgin Mary! St. Anne gives us hope for the dreams we have that are not yet fulfilled- that God hears us and knows our hearts.
Teach your children about perseverance in prayer! Introduce the story of St. Anne using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to never give up hope on their dreams, while simultaneously trusting in God and accepting His will. St. Anne is great for opening discussions about love, hope, prayer, perseverance, patience, and the Family of God.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!